Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fluffy Bluff Galaxy - The Chimp's Stomp Challenge

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in the galaxy to find The Chimp waiting for us. He says he's the greatest game player in the galaxy. He has the high score in this game of 10,000 points. To get points, we have to stomp enemies (Octoombas and Goombas) and collect the coins they drop. If we match or top this high score, we'll get a Star and maybe some respect. We have 120 seconds to stomp as many Octoombas as possible. Coins give 100 points each, a single stomp gives 100 points, a Star Bit gives 10 points, and combo stomps (stomping enemies in series without touching the ground) will yield more points. If I stomp three enemies in a row, I'll get 100 points for the 1st one, 200 for the 2nd one, and 300 for the third. I can get a maximum of 300 points per enemy. I can also get 100 points for defeating an enemy by spinning. This mission will take us up to the first midgate area of Fluffy Bluff.
I take a hit from a Goomba and an Octoomba and get 7110 points. As I did not complete the objective of this mission, I died. I died from failure here, while I didn't during the skating challenges, which is odd and annoying.
Take 2- I got 6800 points. I decided to try again much later, so I could build my skills. I originally attempted this Star very early on, but I needed more control so I could combo stomp.
Take 3- I got 8440 points and died from failure.
Take 4- 7140 points.
Take 5- I got 11040 points. At the top, there is a block that will give you many coins, so you can rack up more points. Yes! The Chimp says, "Fantastic! You might be an amazing rival to my own skill. Here is your Star!"
Star Get #112, Galaxy Complete!, 1971 Star Bits, 1718 Coins, 13 Lives
"World" 1 is complete! There is a silver crown on the "World" 1 icon on the "World" map.

No comments:

Post a Comment