Friday, October 29, 2010

Flip-Out Galaxy - Cosmic Clone Wall Jumpers

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Cosmic Clones? As if I didn't have enough problems with this galaxy. We land back in the galaxy to find nothing out of the ordinary. We warp through the green pipe, and as soon as we leap out, the Clones appear. They follow us, copying our every move. I reach the midgate, but fall off soon after.
Take 2- I fell off because I didn't jump high enough.
Take 3- I was knocked off by the spikes.
Take 4- I fell off.
Take 5- See Take 4.
Take 6- I took my headphones off, but died from the clones.
Take 7- I reached the next midgate, but died from spikes.
Take 8- I got a 1-up and died from the Clones.
Take 9- I fell off.
Take 10- I got a 1-up and died from the spikes.
Take 11- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up, a 1-up, and died from spikes.
Take 12- I was knocked off by spikes.
Take 13- I died from spikes.
Take 14- See Take 9.
Take 15- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and died from the spikes. Timing is even more important here.
Take 16- Cosmic Rosalina appears again. I am seriously tempted, but I don't use her help. I was knocked off by spikes.
Take 17- I fell off trying to long jump.
Take 18- See Take 12.
Take 19- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and fell off from a bad long jump.
Take 20- I got a 1-up and died from Clones.
Take 21- I fell off near the Star. Curses!
Take 22- See Take 13.
Take 23- I died from Clones.
Take 24- I died from a bad jump.
Take 25- I was knocked off by the wall due to a bad shake.
Take 26- See Take 15.
Take 27- See Take 23.
Take 28- I got a 1-up and died from spikes.
Take 29- See Take 24.
Take 30- I almost made it to the Star, but fell off.
Take 31- I died from spikes. I had one life left, so I got 22 lives from Sky Station.
Take 32- I made it back to the 2nd midgate after starting over. I died from a spider.
Take 33- I fell off.
Take 34- I finally made it to the Star, this time, unharmed! This requires steady nerves and patience. The timing used in Wicked Wall Jumps should be used here. Another thing to note is the Clones can and will knock you off when wall jumping up to the Star. When wall jumping, there is a slight drop in height, where a Clone can come in above you, run into you, preventing you from jumping or saving yourself. This Star requires lots of care.
Star Get #120, Galaxy Complete!, 3576 Star Bits, 21 Lives
Interlude
We once again land on the base. Chee? Lubba says we brought back another green one. He reminds us that these guys are really rare and that he's speechless. Nice work! The green Luma has something to tell us. Green Lumas can't be that rare: we found 4 in Galaxy. The green Luma tells us even with every Power Star, we must defeat the monster, or never see the Cosmic Jewels. Okay, so we have to beat Bowser again before we get these jewels the Lumas have been talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment