Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Egg Galaxy - Dino Piranha Speed Run

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
It's another Speed Run! We have 4 minutes to reach Dino Piranha and defeat it. We go to the other side of the planet to reach the Launch Star quickly. As we continued through, I reached the Piranha Plants that make vines with 3 minutes left. We decided to take the normal path that takes us past an endless supply of rolling Chomps. I made it to Dino Piranha with 2 minutes. I got in all the hits with 1:46 to spare and got the Star at 1:43. This took me three attempts to reach Dino Piranha, as enemies knocked me off.
Star Get #18, 3 Coins, 1127 Star Bits, 20 Lives

Luigi
Once again, we have 4 minutes to reach and defeat Dino Piranha, and collect the Star. We go to the other side of the first planet, sling to the Launch Star, get past the Chomp planet. I reached the vine at the 3 minute mark. The boulders on the grassy green planet are now Chomps. I got a 1-up on the planet before Dino Piranha. I take out the Spike Piranha and reach Dino Piranha with 2 minutes left. He died at 1:46 and got the Star at 1:44.
Star Get #18, 1 Coin, 754 Star Bits, 19 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment