Sunday, August 28, 2011

Space Junk Galaxy - Pull Star Path Speed Run

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
It's time for our first Prankster Comet Star. This time, it's a Speed Run. Unlike in Super Mario Galaxy 2, the timer keeps ticking down, even after the Star appears, so get it quickly. There's a red tinge in the screen corners. We get 4 minutes to complete the Pull Star Path mission. We go through the Pull Star Path and get the Launch Star Chips. I had 3 minutes left at the spaceship. I ignored the spiders and quickly freed only the Toad Brigade. The Starshroom will descend. Quickly use the Sling Star at the top. I had two minutes to get all 5 Silver Stars. I got them all by 1:15 and got the Star at 1:08. If you die, you have to start the mission all over.
Star Get #15, 23 Coins, 1385 Star Bits, 20 Lives
The enemy base in this dome has been spotted.

Luigi
Once again, we have 4 minutes to go through the Pull Star Path and collect the Silver Stars. At the 3 minute mark, I reached the Pull Star planets. I got all the Silver Stars around the 2 minute mark and got the Star with 58 seconds left.
Star Get #15, 18 Coins, 957 Star Bits, 44 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment