Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Over the Rainbows - 8 Red Coins and Secret Star

This mission is based off of the N64 mission Mario Wings Over the Rainbow.
To the left of Tick Tock Clock is the window with hole to this Secret Star. We need to be Mario for these missions so we can use the Wing Cap. The first Red Coin is on the cloud we start on. We follow a rainbow to the next Red Coin on the cloud below the higher gray cloud. Next we fly to a lower cloud with a tree and a black brick block. I dove too low and hit a platform, causing me to fall. We land in the moat, unharmed.
Take 2- I got the first Red Coin. Then, I flew to the cloud under the cloud with the poles for another Red Coin. Next was the larger pink platform to get the Bob-omb Buddy to open the cannon and get another Red Coin. I got a 1-up at the top of the pole. I used the cannon and got the Red Coin on the cloud with the tree because I missed the other cannon. I used the lower cannon to reach the higher cannon. The 5th and 6th Red Coins I got were on top of the cloud with poles. The next Red Coin was on the other cloud near the lower cannon. The last Red Coin was under one of the poles. The Star appeared on the cloud we started on. There are no Red coins in gray clouds.
Star Get #136, 24 Coins, 7 Lives

We jump back in for the other Secret Star. As you may have noticed, there is a black brick block on a cloud and Wario's cap on the platform with the lower cannon. As Mario, we fly down to the lower cannon and pick up Wario's Cap. We use the cannon to reach the cloud with the tree, aiming so that only a little of the cloud is below the viewing screen so we'll hit the tree. We break the brick block for the Star.
Star Get #137, 2 Coins, 7 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment