Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 2-3 Replay -- Back Inside the Pyramid

I get a Super Shroom outside the pyramid, even though there is a secret area for Mini Mario because I don't want to be tiny in such a dark level. I get and lose a Fire Flower to a Piranha Plant. I don't get a Starman this time, but I get a Fire Flower. I die in the void. Take 2- I used a Super Shroom, get a Fire Flower, which I lose again to a Piranha Plant. I get another one that I lose to a Fire Snake. I get the first Star Coin and reach the midgate. I lose my Super Shroom from a fireball from a Fire Bro. I kill the Fire Bro by hitting the block under him. I get another Super Shroom and the 2nd Star Coin. I lose the Super Shroom from a fireball. I go above the Piranha Plants to get the 3rd Star Coin and applause. I reach the goal. As a side note, I really like the applause. When I play New Super Mario Bros. on the DS, which does not have applause, I feel let down whenever I do something worthy of applause on the Wii. It's disappointing when you get use to it and switch over and it's not there.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I know EXACTLY how you feel about the applause, whenever I play Dance Dance Revloution the applause always helps...even though the obnoxious commentary doesn't :P

    ReplyDelete