Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 3-2 -- Dodging Bullets

I'm under enemy fire! I get a Super Shroom, but lose it to a Bullet Bill. Another Bullet Bill killed me.

Take 2- I jumped off a Bullet Bill and got the 1st Star Coin. There are also Ice Bros., who will freeze me, and anything that gets in the path of the ice balls that they throw. One freezes a Bullet Bill. I get an Ice Flower and freeze and kill one of the Ice Bros. I lose the Ice Flower to a Bullet Bill. I get a Starman and dash to the midgate. I lose the Super Shroom to a Bullet Bill, but I find a secret pipe. I can't get it because I'm small. I skip one of the Star Coins on a high ledge over an Ice Bro, because I don't want to die. I get a Super Shroom, but soon lose it to a Bullet Bill. I reach the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment