Saturday, February 20, 2010

Game Update

As I previously posted, my game file was hijacked. I wasn't fully aware of the SD chip's needs for saving, so I only actually saved the game to the chip after finishing World 1. I uploaded it and played it, and got to World 3 from World 2, where I left off. It's amazing how easy it is to play the game through World 2 when you've already practiced and completed it and know what to expect. I felt like I was in a state of flow. Also, to save time, I went through 2-2 instead of 2-1, because I thought it would be a lot easier. There was some trial and error, as you'll see, but it took far fewer tries. Because I knew what to do and expect, I decided to do a bit more exploration, and found more Star Coins. Playing through World 2 went very quickly, almost as quickly as World 1. The next time I play, I will start at 3-1 and see how far I go. The new posts will be separate and titled Replay. This was a great comeback and I saved the game to the chip and know what to do to keep my game updated and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment