Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Curses!

Some fink-rat played over my file! When I last played, I was set to begin 3-4, but when I checked my file for my weekly gaming session, I saw that it was at World 6. So I have to start over. Apparently some people like not having to go through beginner levels. Fortunately, my other files are safe. No one has dared touch my Super Mario Galaxy file, which has 115 stars with Luigi. (I got another Star.) Let's hope it stays that way. I doubt anyone will because these last stars are pretty difficult and involve time limits of some sort. My Super Paper Mario has my name on it. The problem is that I'm playing a new and popular game, with only 3 save files per Wii. I guess since I was the first person to play it and took the first file, and made progress, it was too easy for someone to hijack it. On the bright side, I made progress in my other games and I know what I'm doing in this one, so I should be able to get back where I was pretty quickly. (We'll see how that works out.) I will later post up to 3-Fort and then post about restarting and catching up. I'll decide later whether I will create new posts for the already covered levels or just add on to their current posts. Enjoy reading. Be nice to others and their files.

No comments:

Post a Comment