Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 2-4 -- Summer Breeze

This is a windy level. The wind will blow Mario towards the right, along with some coins, unless he against a wall. Thankfully, the wind stops periodically. I lost my Super Shroom to a Koopa, but soon got another one from a block. There are rope ladders throughout the level, that get blown around, and you have to wait until the wind stops before you can use them. They are attached to platforms that cover large gaps to the void. After climbing up the ladder, I saw an area designed for a Koopa shell. I didn't use one here, but they are designed so that if you send a Koopa shell into them, they will either produce coins or items like 1-up Shrooms. After climbing up the next ladder, I get a Helishroom, which I use to save myself from the void. After the midpoint, there is a Star Coin under a ledge over the void. It is best to use a Helishroom here after the wind subsides. I decided not to get this one. I then use the Helishroom to get a 1-up at the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment