Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 2-Fort Replay -- This is getting easier!

I use a Super Shroom to start and get 100-coin 1-up for the P-switch's silver coins. I get and lose an Ice Flower to a Dry Bones. I skip the 1st Star Coin. I reach the midgate, lose the Super Shroom to the spikes, and die from a purple flame. Take 2- I get the 2nd Coin in the secret area. I die on the spikes after getting the 3rd Star Coin. Take 3- I get the 2nd Coin and a Super Shroom, which I lose to the flame. I get an Ice Flower from getting 8 red coins. I reach the boss. I get in the 1st hit and dodged the flame and neutralized it with an ice ball. Roy came out of the pipe and stunned me while I was in the quicksand. I recovered and wall jumped back up and hit him. I hit him again after he got out of the shell cycle. I win and save the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment