Friday, March 19, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 3-2 Replay -- Barely Avoiding Super Guide

The flow is gone now. That didn't last long. I lose the Super Shroom to a Goomba, but get another, which I lose to a Bullet Bill. I got the 1st Star Coin. I die from an Ice Bro. Take 2- Get Super Shroom, but lose it to a Goomba while sliding. I get the 1st Star Coin, lose to a Koopa, and die from an Ice Bro. Take 3- Got a Super Shroom and the 1st Star Coin. I get an Ice Flower and a Starman, which I use to dash to the midgate. I save myself with a wall jump and lose the Ice Flower to a Bullet Bill. I ignore the secret pipe. I lose my Super Shroom to a Koopa and die from a Bullet Bill. Take 4- Got a Super Shroom and within a short time, I fell into the void. Take 5- Got a Super Shroom, lost it to a Bullet Bill, fell in void. Take 6- Got a Super Shroom, lost it to a Bullet Bill, die from Ice Bro. Take 7- I died from a Bullet Bill. Take 8- Got a Super Shroom, got 3rd Star Coin, lose Super Shroom to a Bullet Bill and reach the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment