Monday, March 22, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 3-5 -- Yay! Something Easy!

When I reached this level for the first time, I was still in multiplayer mode. Unfortunately, Luigi was on his last life and fell into the void, so I did this level essentially alone. This is another rotating block level, made somewhat easier with Propeller Blocks. I got a Super Shroom and made it to the pipe at the top (this is a vertical level), without using the Propeller Block. I then used a Propeller Block to get a 1-up at the goal. The second time I played this level, by myself, I got the 1st Star coin, and noticed that the level has block outlines. I used the Propeller Block to save me, but it made getting a Super Shroom extremely difficult. I died a couple of times from fire balls from the Piranha Plants. I made it to the goal to unlock the block switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment