Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 5- Ghost House -- House of Doors

I tried 5-5 a couple of times, but decided to put it off for later, which means I have to do this level to progress. This level is very dark, but there is a Light Block to carry. There are several doors to choose from, making this a very non-linear level. I go through the 1st door and get a Super Shroom. I come back to the main level where I started. When I try to go through doors, some of them are disguised Boos that leave coins. I get the 2nd Star Coin, as well as Super Shroom, which I lose to a Boo. Another door holds Fish Bones, whose eyes glow in the dark. I go through the very last door, where there are slowly swinging lights. I get and lose a Fire Flower to a Boo here, but this is the last door, and I reach the goal.

I did this level 2 more times so the vines blocking my path to the Castle would move, so I wouldn't have to go through 5-5. In Take 2, I headed straight for the last door, got a Super Shroom, and went to the goal. In Take 3, I got a Fire Flower and a 100-coin 1-up at the last door and reached the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment