Friday, March 26, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 4-5 -- Stop, Collaborate, and Listen

Yoshi's back! Just when I started thinking I'd never see him again and that he was a one-time only character, he finally shows up again. We haven't see him in two entire worlds, but maybe deserts and ice lands are not his habitat. Either way, it's good to see him again. We see a cloud block above a palm tree. I hit it, and release a Lakitu, with another one on the way. We now know never to do that again. We get Yoshi, and while standing on palm trees, my Yoshi eats a Lakitu, so I take off in his cloud. I get a lot of coins, while Yellow Toad continues on the ground, negotiating with the Spinies. We frequently lose our Yoshis to enemies, and swap them when they are recovered. I make sure to feed my Yoshi lots of fruit so I can get items from the eggs he lays. We enter a pipe above a palm tree, where we see the third Star Coin. We continue on to the end of the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment