Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boulder Bowl Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in the galaxy and soon hear the Star. It's on top of the bridge, so do not get the Rock Shroom. It will make your life extremely difficult. Fortunately, I noticed the Star before I got it. I tried wall jumping up the now vertical rails of the bridge- don't knock it over. I went over the edge of the bridge- it's extremely thin at the top, so proceed with caution.
Take 2- I took a hit from a green Octoomba. With several attempts, I wall jumped up the bridge, spinning between jumps to gain altitude, to the top. Make sure you're not pushing the joystick to control the character into the bridge. It should only be right and left, no intermediate directions. Once on top of the bridge, very carefully walk to the center (just right or left) and backflip and spin to the Star. This can be a very tricky and frustrating Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #22!
Star Get #142, 2048 Coins, 14 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment