Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fleet Glide Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
It's time to find the 2nd Star. Thankfully, there are only 2 in this galaxy. I hit the wall twice, but found the Star behind the 1st falling purple column. I missed the Star and the door closed, so I hit it and died.
Take 2- I got a Life Shroom and hit the wall.
Take 3- I got a Life Shroom, hit the wall, and died from a Thwomp.
Take 4- I hit a wall.
Take 5- I got a Life Shroom, missed the Star and hit the floor.
Take 6- See Take 2-
Take 7- See Take 4.
Take 8- I missed the Star and hit the wall.
Take 9- I took a lot of hits, missed the Star, and hit the grate.
Take 10- I hit the wall, but steered into the Star. This is a Type 1.
Green Star Get #76!
Star Get #196, Galaxy Complete!, 5960 Star Bits, 2416 Coins, 19 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment