Friday, November 5, 2010

Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Here's where Star placement starts to get really creative: places you didn't think you could reach. After making my way to the door of the fortress (taking damage along the way), and slinging to the midgate, I hear the star. I hit a fire bar and fell into the lava, and I saw the Star on one of the turrets. How am I supposed to get up there? Well, I can't go there now because I just slung and I fell in the lava and died.
Take 2- I decide that it would be a good idea to ride on the top of the Thowmp to reach the top of the fortress. Unfortunately, a bad back flip was my downfall.
Take 3- I took the Thwomp again, but this time, long jumped, wall-jumped, and then spun to reach the top of the castle. The designers really wanted us to explore everything they put in the game. There is a 1-up on top of the front wall. If you go to the left, to the far turret, you will find the Star. This is a Type 1, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #17!
Star Get #137, 4131 Star Bits, 1978 Coins, 23 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment