Monday, November 1, 2010

Sky Station Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I got a 1-up from the orange pipe, and found Green Star 1, now clear, where I found it. I took a hit from a Goomba, and launched, after not finding anything else of interest. I got 7 1-ups from the platforms, the musical notes, and the bonus area. I tripped the midgate, but fell off the planet after getting the bonus area 1-ups.
Take 2- I got the 3-up from the musical notes, and heard the Star, but couldn't find it. I adjusted my camera angle and realized that this was a Type 1 and Type 2 Star. I found it on the other side of the platform where the Luma transforms into a Launch Star, where the rising platforms are. I hopped off the planet and let gravity take me to the Star, which was floating over nothing. If I had missed, I would have died.
Green Star Get #2!
Star Get #122, 3769 Star Bits, 1843 Coins, 21 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment