Friday, November 5, 2010

Rightside Down Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I took the green pipe, and double checked the orange pipe, but there's nothing in the incinerator. I tripped the midgate and got 3-up from the bonus area. I took hit from 2 Paragoomba and a fly, and tripped the next midgate. I died from a Thwomp.
Take 2- I died from a Thwomp.
Take 3- I didn't get the Star, but I took a hit from a Goomba and died from a Thwomp.
Take 4- See Take 3.
Take 5- I found the Star above Green Toad, who is to the right of the 2nd set of Thwomps. We have to ride the third Thwomp in the pink gravity zone, then long jump to Green Toad. We backflip, then spin to get the Star. This is a Type 1, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #13!
Star Get #133, Galaxy Complete!, 4083 Star Bits, 1972 Coins, 23 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment