Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bowser Jr.'s Fearsome Fleet - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I hear the Star near a glass cage past the airships. I take a hit from the purple sparking enemys, and get Yoshi and destroyed the glass. I took a hit from a Bullet Bill and another Bullet Bill hit the switch that activated the platform, so I had to catch up with it.
Take 2- I was killed by the purple enemies.
Take 3- I took 2 hits from the purple enemies and was knocked off the platform by a bomb. Before I fell off, I heard a Star near the 2nd glass cage.
Take 4- I took 2 hits from the purple enemies, and was knocked off by a Bullet Bill.
Take 5- See Take 4. I saw the Star behind a Rocky Wrench before I was knocked off and missed it.
Take 6- I reached the next area and got a 1-up from the statue. I also got a Life Shroom. I took 2 hits from hammers and found the Star at the end of one of the airships' masts. I got off Yoshi and walked to the end of the mast and fell off.
Take 7- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and got the 1-up from the statue. I fell off the mast.
Take 8- I got a 1-up and was knocked off by a bomb.
Take 9- I got a 1-up and a Life Shroom, took a hit from a hammer, and fell off.
Take 10- See Take 8.
Take 11- I got a 1-up, made it to the mast, long-jumped over the mast, then jumped and spun to the Star. This is a Type 1 Star.
Green Star Get #52!
Star Get #172, 5175 Star Bits, 2263 Coins, 3 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment