Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cloudy Court Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I launched to the midgate and get 3-up from the bonus area. I took 2 hits from a green Octoomba. I also found a 1-up under the top of the pavilion planet. I hit an Octoomba, lost the Cloud Suit and fell off.
Take 2- I took a hit from another green Octoomba and launched to the next midgate. I took a hit from a red spiky plant and got 3-up on the ledge. I fell off further in the galaxy.
Take 3- I took a hit from a bird and fell off.
Take 4- I found the Star near the Star in front of the windmill. I long jumped behind the windmill and made clouds to reach it. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #43!
Star Get #163, Galaxy Complete, 4829 Star Bits, 2223 Coins, 14 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment