Friday, November 5, 2010

Yoshi Star Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I defeated the Magikoopa and got Yoshi. (You need him for this Star.) I took a hit from an Octoomba and launched to the midgate. I launched again and took a hit from a Piranha Plant. I used the Swing Flowers to reach the Launch Star, launched, tripped the midgate, and fell off.
Take 2- I got a 1-up from pulling out a platform. I took hits from a spider and a Goomba, before finding the Star. The Star is near the Power Star, but high above the Swing Flowers, which makes it a Type 3 Star. It took me several tries, but I finally timed a jump off of Yoshi to get it. You might be able to hover with Yoshi, but jumping off Yoshi is what worked for me.
Green Star Get #6!
Star Get #126, Galaxy Complete!, 3904 Star Bits, 1862 Coins, 25 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment