Friday, November 12, 2010

Tall Trunk Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
When we land in the galaxy, we here the jungle music, so I'm looking for the Star somewhere in the slide mission. We talk to the Whittles, who question Luigi's bravery. I launch to the midgate, and soon figure out that the Star is somewhere on the slide. Great. I start sliding and find the Star near the end of the slide with the red Wigglers and the red spiky plants. I got a 1-up, but missed the Star and fell off. This could take a while, but at least I know where the Star is.
Take 2- I got 1-up, but took a hit from a Wiggler and a Spiny, missed the Star, and fell off.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- I got 1-up and fell off.
Take 5- I got a 1-up, hit a plant, and fell off.
Take 6- I got a 1-up and the Star. Timing your jump to the Star is crucial. This is a Type 1 Star.
Green Star Get #38!
Star Get #158, Galaxy Complete, 4743 Star Bits, 2201 Coins, 15 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment