Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flipsville Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This is a tricky Star. I launched to the midgate, took 4 hits from Chomps, got a Life Shroom and tripped the next midgate. I fell off due to a bad backflip.
Take 2- I took a hit from a Dozer and heard the Star past the moving grates. The Star is floating in space high above the planet near 2 Dozers. I took a hit from a Dozer and went to the other side of the planet because a backflip and a spin was not enough. I went to the corner near the Star and jumped off and missed the Star.
Take 3- I missed the Star again.
Take 4- I hit a spike while on the grates, and missed again.
Take 5- See Take 3.
Take 6- See Take 3. I had one life left, so left to get more lives.
Take 7- I got back to where I was after getting a Life Shroom and taking a hit from a Chomp. I missed the Star again.
Take 8- I got the Star by falling off just to the left of the corner. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #61!
Star Get #181, Galaxy Complete!, 5430 Star Bits, 2301 Coins, 10 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment