Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cosmic Cove Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in the galaxy in the mission where we must save the Luma in the cage. We land in the galaxy and hear a Star. I look all over the beach, but it turns out it's the Luma making the noise. After being frozen by an ice demon, I go into the green pipe and trip the midgate. After taking 3 hits from an eel, I determine that the antfarm level is free of green Stars. We reach the end green pipe and trip the midgate. I hear the Star. I take a hit from a bomb and get a 1-up. I get a glimpse of the Star near the key. We long jump to the left of where we get the key, in front of the black hole, to get the Star. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #29!
Star Get #149, 4476 Star Bits, 2144 Coins, 13 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment