Saturday, November 6, 2010

Puzzle Plank Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We see a Star in the cutscenes that near the saws. We land back in the galaxy and find the first Star above an item block. It's very high above the block, making this a Type 3 Star. I broke the block when I pounded the spring, so I can't get it. I returned to the map.
Takes 2-9- I broke the block and returned to the map.
Take 10- I finally figured out how to get the Star. I got very close on other Takes, but ultimately was able to get the Star. When pounding the spring, direct away from under the block and spin (and possibly wall jump off the block) to get on top of the block. Once you land on the block, you may want to stop using the joystick so you don't fall off. Then backflip and spin to the Star.
Green Star Get #19!
Star Get #139, 22 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment