Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hightail Falls Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We hear the Star very early on near the vertical wall. But it's not near the Launch Star, so we have to climb higher. This isn't easy: it requires precise steering to run up the left side of the wall without running into anything. I saved myself several times, but ultimately ran off the wall.
Take 2- I saved myself by hovering many times, but eventually fell off.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- After much trial and a 100 Star Bit 1-up, I ran up the wall. On top is a 1-up as well as Penguru. He says that skill has brought us very far. There is quite a view and it's clear how important every coin truly is. The top of the wall is very spacious and does have a great view. We get the Star, which is a Type 1, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #25!
Star Get #145, 4352 Star Bits, 2092 Coins, 13 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment