Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cloudy Court Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
When we land in the galaxy, we can hear the Star from the planet we land on. I can't find it initially, so I wander further into the galaxy. I see one near a Launch Star trail, but it's too far away to be the Star I heard. I got the 1-up under the dinosaur shrub. I ground-pounded through the cloud I was standing on and fell into the void.
Take 2- While I was wandering, I noticed that the sound disappears as I get closer to the windmill. I then look back to the first planet and see the Star over the dinosaur shrub. I go back to that planet and make clouds to reach the Star over the dinosaur's head. This is a Type 1, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #41!
Star Get #161, 2209 Coins, 11 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment