Saturday, November 6, 2010

Puzzle Plank Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We wander farther into the galaxy. We pound the planet down to the Wigglers and get 3-up from the musical notes. There is nothing in the green pipe. We launch to the midgate. When we reach the saws, we see the Star high near the wall near Comet Medal. I missed the Star because I needed a wall from which to wall jump. I tried to long jump, but fell off.
Take 2- I backflipped from the semi-circular piece of wood and spun to the Star. This is a Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #20!
Star Get #140, 4180 Star Bits, 24 Lives
This was a great session! I got 20 Stars relatively easily. At least for 2 more sessions, I get 20 Stars, which makes this part of the game initially easier than the 1st part. Here's to more great game sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment