Friday, November 12, 2010

Bowser's Lava Lair - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Searching for green Stars in lava galaxies is not fun. I died in the lava trying to get a Life Shroom.
Take 2- I took a hit from a fireball and successfully got the Life Shroom. I tripped the midgate after launching and hit an electric fence. I fell in the lava twice and got a 1-up from the ? Coin coins. I took hits from a firebar and a Dry Bones, and see the Star near another Dry Bones and the Whomps. I hit the electric fence and see the Star's shine from behind a rock in the lava. I took 3 hits from a Dry Bones and lost the Life Shroom. I long jumped to the Star from where the Dry Bones was. This is a Type 1, Type 2 Star.
Green Star Get #34!
Star Get #154, 4694 Star Bits, 2171 Coins, 11 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment