Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beat Block Galaxy - Silver Stars in Double Time

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in Beat Block to find that the Prankster Comet has turned the cool idea of Beat Block into a nightmare. The mission title says double time, but this isn't double time. Instead of the blocks switching every 2 measures of the song, they switch 4 times every 2 measures of the song, making it more like quadruple time. This is one of my least favorite Stars, but it is not my worst performance. Let's just say that I fell through a lot. I gave up twice trying to complete this Star. On the bright side, we get Yoshi, whose hovering ability will help us greatly. I tried hopping along the blocks, one at a time. It wasn't until Take 31 that I reached a midgate. We get close to the pyramid, only to find that it, too, has been modified. It is now a full pyramid, so some Silver Stars are hiding on the other side of the pyramid. A few Takes later, I took off my headphones. Finally, on Take 37, I managed not to fall off and got all 5 Silver Stars, which made the blocks stop switching. I never want to do this mission again.
Star Get #105, Galaxy Complete!, 2565 Star Bits, 3 Lives
A Comet appeared in Tall Trunk Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment