Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stone Cyclone Galaxy - Silver Stars on the Cyclone

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This is a nearly exact replica of the Cyclone Stone from Beach Bowl Galaxy in Galaxy, under the Fast Foes Comet. We have to get Silver Stars while dodging instant death from Thwomps and Tox Boxes, first seen in Super Mario 64. It also has the same Fast Foe/ Cosmic Race/ Cosmic Clone Comet music. I found the first one near a blue Octoomba. I made a bad jump and fell into the vortex that feeds into a black hole.
Take 2- I took a hit from an Octoomba and fell in.
Take 3- I reached the time-slowing swtich, activated it, and fell in.
Take 4- I hit the switch, but fell in near the first Tox Box.
Take 5- I fell in from a bad jump.
Take 6- I got the first two Stars, the second is at the 2nd corner of the path. I was then crushed by a Tox Box.
Take 7- I got knocked off by the one of the moving blocks over the vortex. I gave up at this point.
Take 8- See Take 6.
Take 9- I got one Star and fell in.
Take 10- I got 2 Stars and fell in.
Take 11- I got 2 Stars and the Comet Medal, which is floating over the vortex, accessible by one of the blocks, and fell in.
Takes 12-14- See Take 10.
Take 15- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and 1 Star before I fell in.
Take 16- I got 4 Stars - the 3rd is further up the path near the two Tox Boxes and the 4th is towards the end of the path. I also got the Comet Medal utilizing the switch. I was knocked off the level.
Take 17- I was knocked off the level.
Take 18- I'm annoyed at this point. I only got 2 Stars before falling in. Can't I get a break?
Take 19- See Take 11.
Take 20- I got one Star before being crushed by a Tox Box.
Take 21- I found the last Silver Star I needed by walking around the second part of the path, but was squished by a Tox Box.
Take 22- See Take 10.
Take 23- I fell in and gave up at this point.
Take 24- I got 4 Stars, the Comet Medal, and a 1-up before I was yet again squished by a Tox Box.
Take 25- I got one Star before-take a wild guess- I fell in.
Take 26- See Take 10.
Take 27- I got a 1-up and, finally, all 5 Stars! That took too long. The Star appeared at the end of the path, where it is normally in Beach Bowl.
Star Get #102, 45 Comet Medals, 2229 Star Bits, 1657 Coins, and 10 Lives
This was another horrible performance, but still not the worst. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment