Saturday, September 11, 2010

I got 240 Stars! Almost done!

I got the last Stars I needed for a total of 240 Stars! This means I get to access the final galaxy in the game! The last four Stars were very difficult to get. It took me over 5 hours to get them today. I was ecstatic when I got each one. Fortunately, there are only two more Stars to get. Unfortunately, they look difficult. After that, I will be done with Super Mario Galaxy 2. This also means I am extremely backlogged on the blog. It also means I need another game to play. Will I replay the predecessor, Super Mario Galaxy? Or will I try the game that started all of this 3D madness, Super Mario 64? Or will I try something else from the Super Mario franchise? Or will I continue to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which I dropped like a hot potato when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out? You'll have to stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment