Friday, September 3, 2010

Twisty Trials Galaxy - Spinning and Spinning and Spinning

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This Galaxy is a reference to one of the secret Shine missions in Super Mario Sunshine. Specifically, it's a reference of The Secret of Ricco Tower, but with a different background, and different music. It's the music of Supermassive, instead of an a cappella version of the original Mario theme. This galaxy is filled with long, continuously rotating blocks, that look somewhat like children's toys. This shouldn't be too hard, because Mario has to do this without assistance from F.L.U.D.D. in Sunshine. I made a bad jump and jumped off into the void. Okay, so this won't be super easy.
Take 2- I progressed further, far enough to see that we get to use the Cloud Suit here. Unfortunately, I used up my 3 clouds saving myself, leaving me none when I needed to save myself again.
Take 3- I slid off one of the wooden blocks. The parts of the block that are safe to stand will be lit up, but not brightly. The unsafe parts will be in shadow.
Take 4- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up. I got another 1-up by wall jumping in between walls. I got past the spinning gears. I got another 1-up (they're pretty generous with the 1-ups) and the Comet Medal. I fell off because I had no clouds left.
Take 5- I got 1-up from wall-jumping, another 100 Star Bit 1-up, and the Comet Medal. After a long platforming adventure, we reach the Star at the end over a stationary platform.
Star Get #95, 44 Comet Medals, 1634 Star Bits, 9 Lives
A Comet appeared in Rolling Coaster Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment