Friday, September 3, 2010

Bowser's Galaxy Generator - Bowser's Big Bad Speed Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Not another one! Fine, let's get this over with. We have 30 seconds to start, but we can get clocks to add time. I got the Life Shroom, but took hits from blue Octoombas and Hammer Bros. I died in the lava.
Take 2- I lost the Life Shroom due to the lava. I ran out of time because of the Hammer Bros.
Take 3- I took hits from Hammer Bros. and lost the Life Shroom to the lava again. I took a hit from a blue Octoomba. Fortunately, the Banzai Blasters are inactive, so we can easily proceed. I reached the midgate, but I ran out of time after I got Yoshi. On the bright side, there's a midgate, so I don't have to start from the beginning.
Take 4- I started from the midgate with 30 seconds to start. I died in the lava after losing Yoshi.
Take 5- I lost Yoshi to the Blaarg and died in the lava.
Take 6- I died in the lava.
Take 7- I ran out of time.
Take 8- I lost Yoshi to the 2nd Blaarg and fell in the lava. I fortunately got back on the platform with one health bar left. I made it to the Star, which is just a regular Star. I went through all that for another regular Star! I want another Grand Star for that performance!
Star Get # 96, Galaxy Complete!, 1696 Star Bits, 1652 Coins, 4 Lives
A Comet appeares in Twisty Trials Galaxy. Please let it not be a Purple Coin mission!
We get another letter from the Chimp who has a game for us in Slimy Spring. I won't complete this mission for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment