Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mario Squared Galaxy - Make Mario a Star

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This galaxy consists of the 8-bit Mario-Luigi planet found in Toy Time in Galaxy. The Supermassive music plays here. The sign on the safe block on one of the "shoes" says the Star will be here. But Mario's looking a little blue. This is because the blocks that were yellow in Toy Time are now blue. They are now flipswitches, so we must clear them to get the Star. I got a 1-up, carefully making my way over the planet. I took 2 hits from a laser. I jumped to the other "shoe" to get the Comet Medal, but I missed the planet when trying to land. I fell in, only missing 4 flipswitches that needed to be cleared.
Take 2- I got the Comet Medal this time, as well as a 1-up. Along the way, I took hits from the laser and the fire demons. I also cleared all of the flipswitches, turning parts of the planet to their original yellow. Mario is briefly the correct color, but when all flipswitches are cleared, they turn green. Now Mario's looking a little green. Neither blue nor green are good looks for Mario. The Star flies to the "shoe" with the sign, which says, "That was great!" I agree.
Star Get #93, 42 Comet Medals, 1414 Star Bits, 1553 Coins, 6 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment