Saturday, September 4, 2010

Twisty Trials - Turning Turning Double Time

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
As the title mentions, the blocks turn faster this time. (I haven't timed them to see if they're actually turning at double the rate of the first Star.) I fell off the level.
Take 2- This level is very generous with 1-ups. I got 2 before the midgate and then got Yoshi. Yoshi is better than the Cloud Suit because I have more than 3 chances to save myself because Yoshi can hover multiple times per jump. I got another 2-up, and find that there are more platforms than before. Goody! I fell off.
Take 3- I got a 1-up and fell off.
Take 4- I got 2-up and fell off.
Take 5- I got a 1-up, a 100 Star Bit 1-up, and fell off.
Tale 6- I got 3-up and fell off. This is another great place for 1-ups.
Take 7- I got 2-up and fell off.
Take 8- I fell off.
Take 9- See Take 5.
Take 10- See Take 8.
Take 11- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and fell off.
Take 12- I got 2-up and finally got the Star. This was very difficult for me. Thank goodness they didn't put any enemies in this galaxy.
Star Get #101, Galaxy Complete!, 2146 Star Bits, 15 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment