Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bowser Jr.'s Boom Bunker - Boomsday Machine Daredevil Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
It's another Grand Star Comet, but instead of just battling Bowser Jr., we have to go through the galaxy again, with some modifications. I died from a sparking enemy.
Take 2- I fired the cannon, but died from a Boomerang.
Take 3- I got a 1-up from hitting the bulls-eye and killed the Boomerang Bros. I unfortunately aimed the cannon into the dark matter and died.
Take 4- I got the 1-up, but died from a boomerang.
Take 5- I got a 1-up, but died from a Boomerang Bro.
Take 6- I fell off the screw before the cannon.
Take 7- I got a 1-up and hit the 2nd target on the dark matter, which is different from the non-Comet galaxy. We travel on a tilting yellow platform that moves through the dark matter, which periodically forms hills. I reached the midgate. Yes! Now I can make some progress! Unfortunately, I fell in the dark matter trying to recharge my Cloud Suit. We need the Cloud Suit to make it across the dark matter to the Launch Star.
Take 8- I launched and reached Bowser Jr. He uses the same dialogue, but by this point, we all know we're not getting a Grand Star if we beat him. I get in one hit, but die when I hit the electricfied tower.
Take 9- See Take 8.
Take 10- I got a 1-up before launching and get in 2 hits before getting hit by an electric ball.
Take 11- I got a 1-up, got in one hit, and died from an electric ball.
Take 12- I got in two hits before dying from an electric ball.
Take 13- I got a 1-up, but fell in the dark matter.
Take 14- See Take 13.
Take 15- I got in all 3 hits this time. The second 2 hits required a lot of patience because the tower could draw in and electrify the clouds and after the 2nd hit, the tower moves around. The tower explodes again, sending Bowser Jr. flying away.
Star Get #100, Galaxy Complete!, 1804 Star Bits, 6 Lives
We're almost halfway done!

No comments:

Post a Comment