Friday, September 3, 2010

Clockwork Ruins Galaxy - The Ledge Hammer Trap

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This was a difficult Star to reach, because getting the 30 coins needed for the hungry Luma was difficult. For the sake of space, it took 17 Takes before I got enough coins and fed the Luma. I fell off all the other times. The Luma henshins into a tree planet and we launch to it. The floor moves and huge hammers pound the floor, which will flatten us instantly. Fortunately, there are time slowing switches, which we use to make it to the other side. There is a green pipe that warps us to the second level, which also has a moving floor. This time, the hammers will squish us against the wall. I had difficulty walking in a circle because I kept walking into the wall, so I was squished by a hammer while trying to walk around.
Take 18- This time, I walked to the Star and got it.
Star Get #98, Galaxy Complete!, 1751 Star Bits, 11 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment