Monday, December 26, 2011

Loopdeeswoop Galaxy - The Galaxy's Greatest Wave

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We access this galaxy from the green Luma on the blue part of the planet. We land in the galaxy with a large, looping river floating in space. The Beach Bowl music plays. It's time to go ray surfing again! We hop over to the coach, who says, "You again? Back for more ray surfing? This course is a monster. You sure you want to try? No / Yes" We say "yes" and he says, "OK, you got three minutes to get back here. Stay calm, and just enjoy the surf." The best time is 01:30:00, but I'm going to take my time here. I took it slow, especially on the turns. The water is much choppier than Loopdeeloop. This took me two attempts. I reached the end. The coach says, "02:15:45? Great work! Try to do even better next time!" He pulls out a Star and it flies over the first place ranking. Now that I have the Star, my work here is done, and I am not going to try to improve my score with Mario. Let's see if I can do better with Luigi.
Star Get #104, Galaxy Complete!, 14 Coins, 35 Lives

Luigi
Before we talk to the coach, we talk to one of the penguins, who says, "Don't forget how to control Ray! That could end badly." Indeed, it could. It takes me two attempts, but I finish faster with Luigi, with a time of 01:55:08. We get the Star.
Star Get #104, Galaxy Complete!, 6 Coins, 1767 Star Bits, 51 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment