Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dreadnought Galaxy - Topman Tribe Speed Run

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We land in the galaxy, with 6 minutes to reach and battle Topmaniac and get the Star. It's a generous time limit, but it the cannons could slow us down. Oddly enough, during one of my attempts, I lost all of my health from the cannons, but could still move around and attempt to go through the cannon fire. Eventually, the game registered the fact that I was out of health. I reached the cannons at 5 minutes, Topmaniac at 3:30 to go and defeated him with 3:08 left. This took four attempts.
Star Get #95, 1 Coin, 2619 Star Bits, 9 Lives

Luigi
We have six minutes to get the Star. I started the battle with 2:31 on the clock and beat Topmaniac at 2:04.
Star Get #95, 2 Coins, 2576 Star Bits, 29 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment