Monday, December 26, 2011

Ghostly Galaxy - Purple Coins in the Bone Pen

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We land in the Bone Pen, which is filled with Purple Coins we must get using Pull Stars. There are pieces of meat which are obstacles that will bounce us around. There are 150 Purple Coins available, but we only need 100 for the Star. We have 1 minute to get the coins and the Star. The Star will appear in the center, so we'll want to be in that area when we get close to 100 coins and time starts to run out. On one attempt, I got 100 coins, with only 1 second left, so I died from failure. I finally got 100 coins on my 15th attempt and got the Star with 5 seconds to spare. There is a Life Shroom and a 1-up in the Bone Pen as well. I recommend getting them both.
Star Get #110, Galaxy Complete!, 2076 Star Bits, 13 Lives

Luigi
I found this mission a little easier with Luigi, after having so much practice. I got the Star in two attempts, with 6 seconds to spare.
Star Get #110, Galaxy Complete!, 2046 Star Bits, 26 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment