Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dreadnought Galaxy - Dreadnought's Garbage Dump

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We land in the galaxy on a disc. Underneath the disc is a green pipe that takes us to a bowl-shaped planet similar to the Battlerock's Ammo Depot. We talk to the Gearmo, who says, "You know how hard it is keeping a dreadnought clean? And then someone comes and drops a load of trash in the ammo depot! Heyyyy... we have plenty of bombs. Maybe you could use them to blow up all this trash? No/ Yes" We say "yes" and he replies, "Gee, thanks!" Once again, we have the blow up trash with bombs in under 30 seconds challenge, this time, with more trash. We should aim for the lights on the floor as to where we should throw the bombs. Thankfully, failure does not result in death and we can try as many times as we need. It took me 18 attempts for me go get it, with three seconds to spare. The Gearmo says, "Wow! I'm never going to take out the trash again now that I know you can just BLOW IT UP! Oh! Take this as my thanks! I found it lying around. Maybe it will help you. You blew that trash to bits! Thanks!" He pulls out the Star and flies near the bombs. Yes, Gearmo, this Star will help us greatly.
Star Get #92, 2 Coins, 2258 Star Bits, 9 Lives

Luigi
We land on the disc and go through the green pipe on the other side to reach the ammo depot. It takes me 14 attempts this time, and I have three seconds remaining. The Gearmo gives us the Star.
Star Get #92, 26 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment