Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla - Fiery Flotilla Speed Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
I gave in and decided to try a boss level comet Star. In this mission, we have to take out Gobblegut in 2 minutes. We also don't get a Life Shroom here, so we only have 3 bars of health. I took out three bulges and he turned red. I took a hit from Gobblegut. Gobblegut only dives when he snorts his train whistle snort. I don't know how to trigger the dive sequence, so I had less than 30 seconds left when he dove again. Oddly enough, I died from too many hits.
Take 2- I took out three bulges, then two more, but took too many hits. I want my Life Shroom back!
Take 3- Took out three bulges, took too many hits.
Take 4- I took out three bulges. I took one hit before taking out two more bulges. I finally take out the last bulge and he explodes into a REGULAR STAR! What? I don't get a Grand Star for beating him within a time limit? Not cool! I want a better reward!
Star Get #64, Galaxy Complete! 385 Star Bits, 1366 Coins, 5 Lives

1 comment: