Saturday, August 28, 2010

Battle Belt Galaxy - Mini-Planet Mega-Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
That's a nice, descriptive name for a mission. I get up to the ice planet like in "Snacktime for Gobblegut", taking 4 hits, and getting a 1-up, but kill ice demons on the planet. I sling to a green-brown planet with moles and a green pipe locked in a cage. I take out the Rocky Wrenches and release the green pipe. I am warped into the planet where I hear the Beat Block music. It's a 2D antfarm with gravity arrows and flies. I must take out the flies when their spike is covered. After releasing the Sling Star, we sling to a planet with four Silver Chomps and sling plants. Not this guy again! He's annoying! Taking them out is easier because they will follow us, so we can lure them close to a sling plant and take them out. Once all four are gone, we get a key to the cage the Star is in.
Star Get #77, 219 Star Bits, 1478 Coins, 13 Lives
Interlude
We get mail from Jibberjay, saying there is a race in Fleet Glide. Oh no. That's not going to happen any time soon. I haven't won the race in Wild Glide yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment