Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yoshi Star Galaxy - Spiny Rainbow Romp

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
It's time for another Romp! I attempted this one much earlier, but gave up. We have to kill 30 Spinies in 60 seconds. Once again, we get Rainbow Stars, because there aren't too many ways we can kill Spinies. I ran out of time because I got stuck in the mud.
Take 2- I got most of them, but I ran out of time.
Take 3- I died from too many hits.
Take 4- I got stuck in the mud.
Takes 5-8- I missed 2 of them. They must be hiding from me! (They are- some are in corners or near the edge of the planet.) I gave up at this point and returned much later.
Takes 9-10- I missed 1.
Take 11- I got all 30 Spinies! The ways to make this easier are to make sure your Rainbow Star never runs out, run whenever possible (if you jump, you have to start over building up speed, but water will slow you down tremendously), and stay out of the mud. I took out the Spinies at the start, moved to the water area, then the hill, then toward the mud area. I had little time to spare, but afterward, I got a 1-up on a ledge.
Star Get #83, Galaxy Complete!, 547 Star Bits, 7 Lives
A Comet appeared in Flipsville. I got more lives in Sky Station and a Comet appeared in the Clockwork Ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment