Sunday, August 8, 2010

Throwback Galaxy - Silver Stars in the Whomp Fortress

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Yet another Silver Star mission. Fortunately, this won't be like Super Mario 64 DS, because they added a Switch Star mission instead of a Silver Star mission. The Bob-omb Buddy is thankful for the restored peace, so he scattered some Silver Stars for us. Gee, thanks. He couldn't just give them to us. The first one is up the ramp in front of us. I jumped off the planet and missed the cloud, so I fell.
Take 2- I got the first star on the ramp. I got 2-up from the Bonus Area. I missed the cloud again.
Take 3- I got the first 2 stars, the second of which is just below one of the moving floor plates near the Thwomps. The third is on a cloud over the water near the "cannon". The fourth one I found was at the top of the fortress above a cloud. The fifth star I found was on the edge of the planet above a cloud over the black hole. I nearly fell off trying to get it. The Star went to the top of the fortress. I tried to long jump off the clouds to the safety of the planet, but ground pounded through the cloud into the black hole. Nooo! The controls are sometimes so unforgiving.
Take 4- I got the first three, and 3-up from the Bonus Area, but took hits from a Piranha Plant and a water strider. I got the fourth star on the cloud of doom. I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up. I took my time to get back to the planet and got the fifth one on top of the fortress. The Star appears above the Bowser panel.
Star Get #62, 291 Star Bits, 1362 Coins, 17 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment