Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freezy Flake Galaxy - The Chimp's Skating Challenge

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
Finding this Star took a while. I wandered over to the last Bowser ice scupture and fell in the lava a few times. It was on my ninth try that I found out where to go. The tree on the right near the first Bowser ice sculpture hides a green pipe. We roll into the frozen domain of the Chimp. We have to bump the enemies and avoid the spiky ones. We need 500 points to win. Seriously, we beat the challenge with 600 points. 500 should be a piece of cake. And it is. It takes me 3 tries to do it- 430, 470, 500. The enemies appear in the same pattern as in the other challenge. I run into a spiky Gummit on the winning try. This qualifies us as his shining rival. He may not like it, but he promised us a Star.
Star Get #70, Galaxy Complete!, 778 Star Bits, 1411 Coins, 19 Lives
A Comet appears in Beat Block.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that this comment isn't from the mysterious stalker plywood88....on another note, ICE SCULPTURES!! That reminds me of the Fink Rat...

    ReplyDelete