Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shiverburn Galaxy - Octo-Army Icy Rainbow Romp

New signal acquired. Rainbow Mario at 4 o'clock! - Transmission 11
Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
The Romps are a new type of Comet mission. All you have to do is defeat all 30 enemies on the planet in a given time limit. It's like what my physics teacher once said- it's simple, but not easy. We get 50 seconds to defeat 30 Octoombas- mostly blue ones, but there are a few pink ones. Good news- you get a few Rainbow stars (they don't regenerate). Bad news- you don't land on the planet, so you have to waste time running up the Starshroom to the Launch Star, and time ticks down while you launch. This takes place on the arena on which you battled Prince Pikante, but the fences are gone. The best way to do this is to skate and recharge your Rainbow Star strategically- do not let it run out. Also try to make the last ones you have to take out are not on the outer edge. I missed one on my first go and ran out of time.
Take 2- I fell off. At this point, I hadn't noticed that there was a counter on the screen in the corner, so I don't know how many I got.
Takes 3-4- See Take 2.
Take 5- See Take 1.
Take 6- I got them all! Once you do that, the timer stops. Unfortunately, I fell off. Noooooooo! See warning about outer edge. I postponed this until I got more lives because I had 1 life left.
Take 7- See Take 2. I returned immediately after getting more lives.
Take 8- I got all 30 of them and didn't fall off!
Star Get #80, Galaxy Complete!, 413 Star Bits, 11 Lives
That's a thing of beauty! - Transmission 11

No comments:

Post a Comment